New Volunteer Coffee Morning
Come along to find out more about our proposed new volunteer roles starting at Rayner House Care later in the summer of 2023. Monday 22nd May 10 – 12am.
Come along to see how you could start making a difference to our residents and day clients, yourself and the community by volunteering . If you've got ideas about how you could volunteer differently, we are open to ideas.
7 Benefits of Volunteering:
- It Could Kickstart your Career
- Opportunity for Friendships
- It Will Keep you Busy
- You’ll get to Help Others and Give Something Back
- You’ll Learn Valuable Life Lessons
- It Can Improve Your Confidence
- You’ll Gain Amazing Experience
All prospective volunteers must be 18 years old and above.
Tell us you're coming:
T: 0121 705 9293